JRT,

Many thanks for your great Easter card and sound track! \:D Much enjoyed by both.
Also, that fine, upstanding fellow in the white gear does full justice to the patriotic message. I'm sure most of use will share your take on that one.

Canuck51,

I hope you are aware that you have ruined my carefully planned Easter fun that I had lined up.
You know how the Spit swings on take off. 'Course you do. I was going to cross SNAFU'S controls so that when he gave her some rudder to counteract said swing...well, I'm sure you get the picture.
Like the real trouper that he is, I'm sure he would have taken it in good part as he scrambled from the smouldering wreck.
You have deprived us all of a good and cheery laugh in the Mess later on.
Hold on though...I can see his beautiful green SS Jaguar parked outside the WAAF block (where else), I'll just nip out and adjust his brake settings. We might just have a jolly wheeze yet! What!


'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------