In truth I think the scarf is very smart and the color will go so well with your Delft blue eyes too. Providing of course on the odd days they aren't bloodshot.
I'd wear one on a cold day riding a bike down a slippery lane in Denmark. I guess such attire would be a bit too casual for our Dux either riding or walking. Besides which, when the wind is blowing the scarf might billow out and cover up his extended chest full of gongs. I understand he even wears those heavy medals on his regulation Von Richthofen jammies. He once wore most of them on his swimming costume (Khaki briefs) and nearly drowned due to the extra weight.
I don't blame you Dux, they were hard and fairly won. I can boast only the one HWH DFWC with ruby swords, silver propellers, gold stars and diamond asterisks. I proudly wear it on all special occasions. I know, I know you have been awarded several. Olga has two. Of course she had to beat up C51 to get her hands on the second one.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019