Folks,

Rainy:

Er, how fast can a greased whippet run, opposed to the un-greased variety, I mean?

I am not all that familliar with whippets. I am very familliar with ferrets. Ferrets don't run very fast but they make up for it by getting into and out of some tight places. A bit like Olga perhaps.

You are far too modest. We are always ready for more writing from you and look forward to reading same very soon. Good luck with your PC.

Contrary to my wife's opinion, it looks like I'm going to fix the wonky freezer after all. As I write this, a suitable replacement part that was hand-made under water by Sherpas is winding it's way here strapped to the aching back of an ancient Yak that is slowly plodding along a dangerous and cerquitous path deep in the rugged, bandit infested mountain peaks of outer Slobovia. The Yak driver is muttering to himself as he shivers in the sub zero temperatures, "Who needs a damn freezer in the winter months anyway?" We do Old Man, we do, so hurry, won't you?



------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"