All,

Well here in the USA the holiday season is upon us. With Thanksgiving Thursday, soon we will be engulfed in an eating and shopping frenzy to beat the band. Me...well I stop after the eating is over, curl up with a warm fire and watch football games till I drop.

The big question this time of year is..what are we thankful for? For me, after family and health and friends I am just happy to have survived this grueling year is which I have done more work than I had brains to do that work. Uffff!!
It has been a hard year from a work standpoint. Made good money, impressed a few along the way but geeeez have I (not to mention the family) paid a price for it. I am hopeful that next year will be a bit less challenging.

JR2, I liked your tale of the little squirrel that could. And the lessons you brought attention to that we can all learn from. Sometimes we think our problems are sooooo big, like me complaining about how hard I had to work this year. Yea as if!! Some people couldnt even find work this year. I bet their life was a tad worse than mine this year. We just dont think of it that way enough. Nice lesson JR2, thanks.

Well, I gotta get started on the honeydo Thanksgiving day list. I'll be off post for a few days so you chaps take care.

See ya soon boys!


TALLY HO!