Sir JR2, LOL I did when reading your post on the destruction of Bismark II. As I'm sure many a youngin has done, I once took my scale models of PT109 and Tirpitz, the Bismark's unlucky sister down to the local slow moving creek and basically did the same thing T did. Me and some comrades loaded on a few firecrackers, poured extra model glue on the decks and lit the ships on fire. We bet on which ship would sink last. While I put my money on the mighty battleship the rest said PT109 would make it the furthest. Turned out they were right as Tirpitz was rocked by several explosions from the firecrackers and burned down to the waterline before capsizing. PT109 survived the ordeal and we actually brought her home for repairs.
A week or so after I received a coconut with a message cut into it from a stranger who left it at my door. It provided details on the whereabouts of the plastic crew of PT109, now marooned on a rock in the middle of the creek.
Ok, that last part isnt true but the rest is indeed. One of those childhood fun times we will never forget.