Folks:
Dux,

As Teddy Roosevelt might have observed, I am Deeeelighted to read that the Fokker is coming along and soon it will be soaring high above the sun dappled, summer-green fields of Derbyshire. She is a lovely war bird.

LOL. Yes, like the kites of my youth that always seemed to seek out the tallest tree or power line, the Fokker will possibly find a way to land on that particularly unpleasant spot. More importantly perhaps, mind you do not step in it. That reminds me of the little possibly brain challenged boy who came into his mother's kitchen holding a pile of dog crap in his hands. "Mom", he said, " Boy, was I lucky. Look what I almost stepped in."

I tried loading BoB last night by just copying the archived directory from my original game installed on the old machine. I didn't really expect it to load but it tried. Then I got an error message complaining it could not find my registration code. So I'll have to dig out my disk and reg. key. I'll try installing the game and then overwriting it with the already patched version from my archives. It might work. There are many reasons why it might not of course.

I WONDER WHERE Jens is? I'll pop off an e-mail to him in a bit.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019