Yeah, Russel has out-qualified Hamilton by like 19-5 this season. Nothing against Lewis, but I think Ferrari might regret giving Sainz the heave-ho. But Hamilton might be fantastic in red too. We shall see. He still shows flashes, but head to head with his team mate, he's come up short this season.
Yeah, good quali for Max, who I dropped from fantasy of course as Red Bull didn't look especially fast this week, but he just nailed quali. I always look at the steering wheel to see how much any driver is sawing back and forth to show how nailed-on the car is and he was just rock steady around this very twisty track. Impressive.
Hulkenberg was a gamble and he has been so good recently, and of course I put him in my team and he's out in Q1. Aye carumba.
I hope it's a good race, but I just don't see it. This track is like Hungary but worse for how quickly the turns come and how they alternate left and right so that no one can overtake. Like the entire track is just one big chicane lol. Deg doesn't seem an issue either so it will take some chaos and mistakes to make it a good race I think. And I don't know... but Sauber are right there. I don't know that they can hold position on race pace, but they sit in probably their best position on the grid all season.
Just saw Max got hit with one place penalty.
Good luck