Yeah, in all that was a pretty good race. I don't think I've ever watched a F1 grand prix without a single yellow flag. Did I just watch one here? Maybe I'm forgetting. And this race was late across the pond so well done hanging in there.
I had Yuki in my team but swapped to Hulk at the last moment because he showed great pace in practice. I'll never learn. Tsunoda will set a record for most 11th placed finishes in a career.
And Max. Wow, what can you say? Absolute masterclass on pace, fuel and tire management. He showed it all today. Too bad for Checo, but this was a shot across his bow. There's a long way to go but today must be demoralizing. To start 8 places ahead and on pole, and lose by 5 seconds with no safety car must really sting.
I'm impressed with Merc's result as well. A great race for them after what had come before over the weekend.