Congrats to Sainz who has been flying all weekend. Now whether they can carry that over to the race is to be seen. Did they run low downforce to nick that pole? If they did they'll pay for it with degradation and their race pace will be sh!t. Or is it genuine? We'll know more about 10 laps in to tomorrow's race.

think Sargeant may have missed his best chance at securing a seat for next year. He just hasn't done enough. There has been no point this season where I've sat back and said wow. Seasoned F1 fans look past the machinery and judge the performance, as we do with Albon, and Russel in the Williams, Tsunoda this year in the AT, and so on. But at no point yet have I felt Sargeant has significantly outperformed his machine. I think he will be one and done maybe.

For fantasy I made three changes.

Replaced McLaren with Aston Martin. That isn't looking so good, but it freed up some money.

Replaced Gasly with Sargeant.

Replaced Piastri with Sainz! Now Sainz is certain to bin it in the first chicane.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss