Fair points rollnloop. I agree about Sainz. Seems like a nice guy, good teammate and a talented driver who extracted the maximum from his opportunities. Ferrari are in a good place at the moment
Another point of contention I want to address, and that's the turn 1 incident that saw Hamilton pushed wide and emerge farther down the track, increasing the gap. Red Bull argued that Max stayed on the track, which he did. But for me that cannot be the standard, because then where is the other car supposed to go? No, the standard must be to require there is a lane left for the other car. You can't argue your car never left the track if it squeezes the other one wide. I was making the same argument for all the turn 4 issues we saw in Austria. The rule must be if you overtake you must leave a car's width for the other driver. In this case Max did not, and there should have been no penalty for Hamilton (which there wasn't).
If I took any issue with this incident it was how much Lewis gained out of it. Masi said he gave his advantage back, but that's a joke. They were side by side in turn 1, and he never got back to side by side. Max didn't have the pace to make this a pivotal thing, but still it was poorly handled by race control in my view.