The data shows Red Bull are a little faster under full fuel than Merc, but Merc are faster on single lap pace. Tomorrow may tell a different story.

I'll have to check that link later rollnloop, but I have to agree about Rosberg. He does the color commentary on the broadcast I watch, and he is measured and insightful and not at all full of himself. I am hyper-critical of broadcasting teams in every sport I watch, but I have no complaints with what I'm listening to in Formula 1.

Except maybe the pit reporter, who is that, Ted Kravitz? He often seems unprepared when they cut to him, gets his thoughts jumbled up, like he has three things to say but only one can come out of his pie hole at a time.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss