OK, the business is at hand. FP1 then straight to qualifying. This format leaves the teams just one hour to nail their setup. They get a second chance tomorrow before the sprint race in FP2. But qualifying today will be on the back of a single practice. There were some logistics issues as the freight from Mexico for several teams was delayed, and all were saying it wouldn't affect their preparations, but F1 extended the curfew to give the teams more time to get sorted.

This an unbelievably tight championship, and this race is vital. I think I'll be feeling more pressure than Max will! smile

It just so happened that Interlagos came up in my F1 2021 season last night. I managed a victory, driving for Red Bull alongside Max. My fastest lap in the race was was a 1:10.1. I took pole as well, at 1:07.2, but a 10-place grid penalty for taking new components (control electronics) saw Leclerc lead from the lights. I expect that these drivers might outpace my results. Let's see.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss