I can see I’m probably talking myself into getting the app here, in Günther Steiner speak he might say .… you can watch the whole race from Kevin’s viewpoint!
Resistance is futile

But yeah, if you can swing the cash it's money well dropped. I just watched Bahrain 2019 last night. Gettin' in the mood haha.
My usual Sunday arrangement is to have the Sky broadcast on my big TV, and F1 TV Pro on my PC.. Sometimes I have it on Max's in-car, and sometimes on live timing. And of course I can go back and check all sorts of angles during safety cars, red flags or whatever to keep it going.
Max's in-car is so insightful. Every mundane or profane thing, unfiltered. The tele broadcast only picks snippets here and there. But the full radio means I know what Max is complaining about, what Lambiasi and the pitwall are thinking and all that stuff. I think you'd love doing the same for KMag if you've not done. And of course you can do this for all twenty cars, live or at your leisure.
The live timing is great because it shows more info than what I get on formula1.com or motorsport.com. This one always shows laps-on-tires so I can see at a glance who is on new rubber and who isn't and the tire deltas. It also shows last lap time for every driver so you can see who is fastest on the track at the moment. I'm sure you can get this stuff elsewhere too, but it's just one more useful component to the service. There's also an alternative broadcast crew in case you don't like Crofty and crew. I must say I'm not the biggest fan of Crofty or Ted Kravitz, or Karun Chandok for that matter. But it's all worth it for Martin Brundle, who is great. And for Rosberg's commentary when they have him on. He should be on every one. Tells it like it is.
As for Crofty.... Love the enthusiasm, and the tenor of his voice. His commentary is a big part of what makes the start of every Formula 1 race the most exciting moment in sports for me. Lights out and away we go is the soundtrack of F1. But... he can be a bit of a homer, and makes plenty of mistakes that he never catches. Like he'll say something like Bottas just got by Bottas in to turn 4. I get it that he's talking so much and so fast that mistakes are inevitable, but he's paid handsomely to do it on my race Sunday dammit, and he needs to be better. Ted Kravitz always talks like he has four things to say but only one can make it out of his pie hole at a time.There has to be a better pit lane option than Kravitz.
But Brundle is a treasure.
Not sure if guys like Jens and rollnloop even see the Sky broadast in your countries, so maybe you don't even watch these guys.