My fantasy team. Haha.

My team is a result of stubberness decided before the season.

I`m not sure if I have changed anything during the season to be honest.

I have Leclerc and Russel on top now. Both candidates to be furure champipons.

The idea was to follow the developement of cars and drivers during the season. And see if they would be challengers at all.

That Verstappen would be champion this year was almost given. For me the interest lay in how the teams would manage after a disasterous season last year.

Red Bull excelled in building a new car after the new rules, the other teams did not.

Verstappen hasn`t been challenged until the last rounds really. Hamilton was close yesterday, but now we know he was disqualified.

Next year Norris will be interesting to follow. Ferrari as well. But they need to have a talk after the season how they can improve as a TEAM. Listening to the radio messages show that they have a long way to go.


“We are still in the age of legends. You and I will not enter the promised land. We who have begun always perish before Jericho falls.”