It is a spicy grid. I use spicy like F1 drivers use the word tricky. All the time. Hey F1 driver, how was qualifying? It was tricky. What do you think of the track? A bit tricky.

But you know I feel like this is exactly how it's been since they went to the 2022 regs. If Max wasn't in F1 I think we'd all be praising the variability on the grid. His excellence seems to cover that up. For years we went full seasons with teams on the grid scoring no points at all. And in the '22 era every team has scored points each season I do believe, but too early for this year yet. The teams are intermingled. The starting grids jumbled from race to race. F1 used to be like Noah's ark in quali. Have i used this analogy here before? Two by two by two each team in its place. Such were the gaps that little mistakes or differences didn't add up to dropped positions. Now we have a second and a half covering the grid, when it used to be 4 or 5 seconds. Now four tenths is the difference between last and Q3. If it weren't for Max....
Not sure exactly what to expect today. Albert Park is notorious for big crashes, safety cars, red flags. If it were to run green I think we are looking at a two-stopper, medium-hard-hard for most teams. The interesting thing is no car has driven a single lap on hards yet. But they might spend 75% of the race on them. this sort of unknown can bite teams who guess wrong. It's also the sort of track where driver mistakes are easy to make. Easy to get a wheel off, miss your braking point. And gravel. We haven't seen that in a long time it seems. Suzuka last September?
And it is 5% easier to score points this week with Williams getting it wrong.
rollnloop, good luck in fantasy. You are maintaining your lead. Enough of a gap to take the ten point hit I reckon. I can't bring myself to do it. So each race I have made two changes. I got seduced by RB in testing, and their price was so attractive that I thought I'd be pulling a blinder, but they just aren't getting results. And with only making two changes I still have both drivers. Soon I will have changed everything about my week 1 team aside from Max and probably Yuki. I regret my starting lineup right now lol.