Yes. quite a bit of attrition yesterday, but I like that, don't I? It didn't bite me like last race, other than having Merc, and Russel going out, but we all have Merc. It was a fun race, partly due to this, and partly due to the conditions I think. Cold track, cold tires, hard to drive. We won't see a cold weather race again until Vegas probably, but you never know with weather.

And yes, this is just like Rosberg and Hamilton, many parallels. It's fun. George has been my villain and Kimi is so easy to like. Watching Russell's coronation implode in slow motion is drama of the first order. He HAD to have thought this one was his after Australia. And now he is 43 back and it will get desperate. It would be one thing if the kid showed deference or fear, but he shows none and is a touch faster than Russell. This is shaping up to be absolutely epic.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss