Yeah, there can be nothing loose like that on an overhead walkway. Could have been way worse. Lesson learned I reckon.
Malukas has been let go as his recovery is taking longer than expected. Not sure who will get his seat, or if they will run a platoon. McLaren's not off to a good start and need to get it right.
Back at it this week boys, Miami is the venue and it's a good track in my view. A nice mix of high and low speed. In the inaugural race I was critical, which in retrospect I think was mainly the result of poor camera positions and angles. Once the track was released in the sim and I drove it I had a much better opinion of it. If we ignore all that surrounds the event, like the celebrity walk and the fake marina, we are left with a good racing track. Overtaking spots in to turn one, down the back straight and at the end (turn 11), and at the end of the next backstraight (turn 17) before the final corner. The turns 5-8 complex is also a battle ground if anyone gets off line through here.
Weather can be a factor of course. Get your fantasy sorted and good luck