Steam updated to 1.2.7 and patched. All was fine until yesterday - and today it doesn't want to work at all. I have just finished wiping it off and re-installing it which solved nothing..... I have also looked for DirectX updates but it seems I am up to date. The only thing to note is there have been some windows updates so I am going to check what those are and see if it may be the cause.

----EDIT------

Windows Update looks not to be at fault. Here is the info from when DCS crashes as per windows. This seems to be the same each time.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: dcs.exe (sometimes launcher.exe_DCS)
Application Version: 1.2.7.23803
Application Timestamp: 52f48b5c
Fault Module Name: StackHash_1cd3
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000000a8b0084
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 4105
Additional Information 1: 1cd3
Additional Information 2: 1cd3ee36111f14a98d21a2aba14f01c9
Additional Information 3: 81df
Additional Information 4: 81df99709ff1db9fc6fae4de7e6fe426



----FOUND SOMETHING------

Note this error code:
00006.862 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Bazar/World/textures/MQ-9 Raeper_textures' to '/textures/'.

The KEY may be the typo of Raeper vs. Reaper (the filename is spelled correctly) maybe it's looking for the typo and can't find it? I am going to change the file name and see.

Last edited by Wesley; 02/28/14 04:30 AM.