Don't feel alone Republic. I was in there and flew the scenic route at angels 20 for 30 minutes and when I finally had Beslan in my sights and was preparing to carpet bomb the place with CBU 105s.....BAM! dizzy Within a nano second of the warning sound I went down like a terd in a churn. I'm not sure what hit me and didn't stick around to find out. By the way...during the 1991 war in Iraq A10s only had 2 air to air kills and they were both choppers. Of all of the missions I have seen in the firehouse the Bactria mission most closely resembles what I think a real A10 combat scenario would be like and I have been hoping to see it show up again soon. Hopefully after the patch finally comes out things will improve and a greater variety of missions will be available.