Not sure what was up but the computer was shut down at some point... Or restarted...
Anyway I'm not sure why it stopped working last night unless it was an Internet issue? It was snowing pretty hard when I left so that's definitely a possibility.
Crew we should be able to switch freely between 1111 and 1.2.
Commands for loging in at squad level will be available through teamspeak- suffice to say the credentials are similar to before. This will prevent kicking / banning events for our more regular / teamspeak based clients. It's easier to be more tolerant to someone when he is on teamspeak. My intolerance for tk'ing isn't exactly a secret- though many are also aware of the fact I've tk'd wheel- other guys have issues that result in collisions that- when on teamspeak- are easily explained and of course understood.
I'm going to continue to highly recommend teamspeak-and to caution people who aren't logged into either slmod (1.2) or servman (1111) that the programs have different ways of dealing with people. More explanation on the differences later this morning so there is minimum confusion! (Have to get to work!)