Originally Posted By: Frederf
I wish I could hand him an expert editing community that would help with the difficulties.






beercheers

I also wanted to add that there are a few guys over in the ED forums who really help work through a lot of the issues we have. Grimes is probably the top, Speed used to (but he's taken an LOA from DCS I think), and then others like St3v3 and a few others have really been a big help with the scripting side of things. Guys like Snoopy / Paulrkiii helping out with technical questions and really demonstrating passion for the aircraft.

But my hat's off to Grimes in particular- he goes above and beyond for so many people over at ED...

Crew and I have no shortage of ideas... but it's all for nothing if we don't have a bunch of enthusiasts coming in, helping others learn while keeping the atmosphere light. I'm ALWAYS hearing about how awesome you guys are and how well you treat the newcomers. I hope to support whatever sustaining that reputation requires into the future!

And it looks like ED is going to help us help them...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1940605#post1940605