Any chance of getting the UH-1H some tasking orders for a gunship role?
Hi Hitman, A couple of missions on the Hollo Pointe server are tailored to the Huey -- Road To Persa Huey Apocalypse
A lot of the other missions also have Huey slots. When you select the server in the MP Lobby, you can see the list of a/c in each mission in the mission summary at the bottom of the screen.
I can put one of these up if you want to request a time.
---
Over half a mission views -- awesome!
WC
I might be interested in doing that sometime soon, I have a bunch of 229th guys who need something to do other than putter around in our training servers, and we really need to do something outside of just squadron events. We really need some Co Op roles with other wings, to keep things interesting.