I was leaving it to 1 GC up until now exactly for that reason crew- because what you'd told me had happened before.

The issue I'm having now is everyone rags on the mission builders for making the long briefings- but yet then they get in there not knowing the full story and get annoyed when things don't go the way they want. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm going to make a full mission brief like I did for Snapshot (haven't done that in awhile-) and hope that people will find it (I'll post a link in the briefing)... and maybe print it out or something.

That's the biggest issue with making anything TOO tangible is there's a higher risk of someone coming in from the outside and just messing with the flow of the mission (without ill intent- they just do it because they don't know better.)

We'll sort it out...