I hope snow doesn't affect braking performance when landing. The 25T barely stops in time as it is haha.

Now that I know Wesley was dropping cluster bombs on large groups, his score last night makes much more sense. We both took off about the same time, and went for different groups of enemies, and after my first pass I checked my score to see if I hit what I was aiming at. I had a score of 3 or 4 or something, and Wesley had over 10. Thinking that i was a failure as a CAS pilot, I tried extra hard on the next few passes. I checked the score again hoping to have mostly caught up but Wesley had perplexingly increased his score to over 20.

Oh Eno I keep forgetting to ask, are the SA-8s live? A few times I've flown extremely close to them and they dont appear to engage me.


Still rockin the Saitek X36F & X35T biggrin