Originally Posted By: Molasses
Originally Posted By: Wrecking Crew


Molasses, look at the Pool window to see if your ping goes up over time.


Not sure I know what a "Pool" window is.

I was in playing yesterday evening in Eno's Firehouse and I started getting connection interrupted one right after another... so I flipped over to the 74th Flying Tigers open server and I connected and was rock solid for about 30 mins. I never got the connection interrupted on time. I got bored, lack of anything to blow up, and decided to try it again at Enos but this time I changed my name. I changed from "Molasses" to "Bee Slobbers" I connected without problems and I did not get disconnected one time. I played for about an hour without issues and then I left because Bloose started a mission.

I may experiment around with that more this week.

pool window