I'll toss in my $0.02 on the matter now that work is over.

Regarding the teamkiller:
Soon after joining and getting airbourne, the text chat was interrupted by I'd guess between 6-8 lines of slmod team hit warning from this guy's first strike. He managed to run two sorties of CBU-97's onto the blue FARP with moderate effectiveness - I'm not sure if the units are invisible. I know some of the warning said HIT not KILL, but multiple hits would make a kill anyway. Rider went in to investigate closer and I watched the F15C in F2 cam directing him based on the F-15's actions. We were considering shooting him down ourselves since slmod didn't seem to want to kick him after two runs. In the middle of this he also strafed an Mi-8TV2 being flown by a player and did some damage, but it was still flying - no smoke or fire. Rider was on station at this point and was flying for intercept as the F15 flew under 300 knots. The F15 was on Rider's six, but Rider crashed of his own accord. The F15 then broke away and went RTB to Senaki, at which point I was on his six with a 65D armed and locked. We considered taking him down but Molases held firm against it - and to be honest the only reason we were going to was because slmod wasn't kicking/banning him and we had other players on server that we didn't want to become frustrated by him and leave. I circled the area watching him as reload with more CBU-97s and nearly 20 MK-82s. He was about to take off when the pilot of the Mi-8 mentioned before crashed of his own mistakes and the death was credited to the F-15 because of the previous hits. At this point slmod banned him. I believe he may have just taken the F-15E Strike Eagle's payload and applied it to the F-15C.

To be honest, the "no illegal payloads" rule should be more apparent, and also explained. My first time on DCS I assumed it meant that we had to use whatever the mission designer gave us until some forum reading had me find out about people editing the payload files.



As for the Ships:
Some of the cargo ships continued on land into the city of Poti. The destroyers moved towards the coast to defend as you said, however, one was so close to the coast that if you walked that beach - you'd be able to touch the bow without getting your feet wet with it beached in the shallows. As for my portion of the anti-ship operation, I dropped two GBU-12s from 25,000ft which hit on deck (two of us saw splash on water as if going through it, one noted deck strike) with no effect.