Yeah - Crew has a done a great job with a very rough idea I had with GRAD EX. What I like about it is that it is an eminently doable with fairly clear objectives and a few of them to give some diversity. Hope to hop on later tonight and do some more mission testing...but once again I'm on duty, so if I get popped I gotta run.. Just gotta get the kid in bed.

These mission designers have a tough task - that much I can tell you. They have a constant look at their mission, so it can be hard to figure out how difficult a mission is because, well..they know what is behind the curtain. So player testing, comments, suggestions, and feedback are essential to getting the right formula. And then there is the whole issue of ever expanding capabilities of the Mission Editor. Kudos (I hate that word..yeah..) to them for keeping up with it all and continuing to push out awesome new missions.

thumbsup

BeachAV8R