Originally Posted By: XRay_Specs
Hey guys, what am I doing wrong this time?

Just finished updating to 1.2.3 and now I can't enter multiplayer at all. Just get the desktop loading screen.

I've already tried re-installing after deleting all my config files, etc. (Don't worry, they are backed up.)

And this comes AFTER the auto-updater failed when my PC went into power-save standby mode sigh

Edit: Turns out I can't do ANYTHING. Just tried loading a mission and got the same result. Just stuck on the loading screen. Then DCS crashed trying to re-load the front menu. banghead


Sorry X-ray I missed that. Any chance your firewall detects it as a changed program and is blocking it in the background? (Mine did that at first) Have you tried a repair dcs world? How about a reboot? I know that helped one of our guys... Blooze I think. Rebooting seemed to bring everything back in check either way.