I started to -- ^^^ I pulled the top most BUK back about 20 miles so that it's threat ring was bordering on the waypoints' line down the middle of the lake, and thought that's just too much of a pullback.
So I'll put off any more editing for the night. But this is the same thing I noticed in the long running Nuke Plant mission just this last week with the SA-10. That Nuke Plant went for 90+ hours and this Highway is 4 hours and I can't get past the top of the lake ? I wonder if anyone has been able to get past the bridge at WP 4.
If the enemy missile effectiveness changed much then it will impact a number of missions. (Opportunities!)
WC
Hey Crew,
I flew the Highway mission on Sunday night and it was very hard to get past the first waypoints. I had to fly very low, something about 50 feet on radar height, and at full power on the A-10, which is not much, but seemed to make a difference. And then, by the third attempt, I was able to clear the lake and get on with the mission. And yes, Buks were particularly deadly, with multiple launches, even after waypoint 4.
Sim Evolution: Microproses's F-15 Strike Eagle II, F-15 Strike Eagle III, Jane's F-15, Jane's F-18, Jane's Longbow 1 & 2, Microsoft's Combat Flight Simulator 3, Falcon: AF, DCS A-10 and Flight Simulator X!