Crew... you inspired me to take another stab at the Snapshot mission and see if I couldn't work towards creating something that flowed a bit more between missions. It might only end up being 2 missions- with a 3rd possible dependant on how the second goes... but generally I think it'll work okay.
Question for you- that embedded miz file when "load mission" is selected in the trigger area- if you remove it... does it still load the mission?
Thanks to many of you for your feedback about distances. I have used that to keep a grasp on what the derriere will be able to endure while in a ferry flight. I have flights for both KA-50s and the A-10... obviously the A-10s is quite a bit longer.
I've also tried to make sure that there are some things to see and do while enroute. I'm still working on refining my flag equals triggers so that you need a certain number of aircraft, or that a flag has a certain value before certain tasks are assigned. The trick is in allowing the trigger system to recognize that ANY two (or more) aircraft in the client flight are present. Only keeping track of them in the beginning runs the risk of losing track of those who are kicked or leave at some point in between origin and destination.
I have it set so that we need to get a certain number of aircraft to their destination... and the mission can end once that's happened. But I don't want it to end if other aircraft are inbound... I want everyone inbound to be able to complete.
I also want to be able to used a "switched condition" flag so that if a couple of flights some time apart occur that the "random" task that may not have been assigned to the prior flights may be assigned. As I get more comfortable, these assignments will grow in numbers to ensure playability but just like with Bactria there is a chance that some folks (cough Mol cough) will recognize tasks and be able to address them with some familiarity. I do caution, however, that these tasks are quite easy to move around the map... and will be moved regularly to ensure the experience though not always completely dynamic will allow for a different experience.