It should be noted too that there are a number of event types. Daily, public, daily ops and so on. Daily events (not ops) can be done solo.

Public Events are the ones we are advising, and those will be hard to do solo.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_76_events

Daily events like Strange Brew are easy to do solo. Heart of the Enemy is one I do a lot because all you need is a scorchbeast DNA sample, and those things are all over the place.

Cop a Squatter is one of my favorites. You get this from the chief in Watoga. You are tasked with clearing a location of the enemies. But as long as you have this quest, it will complete even if another player kills them while you're in the same server. That happens a lot and the rewards are given even if you didn't lift a finger.

In that wiki link you see the list of Public Events. It isn't complete I don't think, but those are the ones that PM and I are on about..





To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss