You choose the controller over KB+M?

Speaking of dogs, I was experiencing a weird phenomena last night. I have Dog Meat along, and probably will constantly through the rest of the game. He's been great, and has a vicious streak haha. Good dog smile

As I am playing I am aware of him, and then out of the corner of my eye I spot my real dog as he moves around the room and I think how'd he get over there? Like I'm conflating the two dogs and it's unsettling for a brief moment haha. Strange.,

I said earlier that the game won't prove too difficult but some of the combat is tough. I made the mistake bold choice to follow the quest to clear the Corvega factory and didn't know what I was getting in to. I did it at level 5 (and was 7 when I left) and it was quite a battle. All of those perforated walkways mean the AI can shoot at you from all over and it's hard to spot them. But I made it. I just had to adjust to the way things work in this game and by the end things were going smoothly. It would have been better to wait until I had better weapons and protection, but that's life.

So far it feels like a proper Fallout game. The opportunity cost over perk selection is compelling, but at the same time I know eventually I'll have everything I want. But early on these choices feel weighty. I took Gun Nut at level 6 and looking forward to messing around with weapon modding. Anyone know where a good early-game rifle is? Spoilers OK. I don't want to spend the mats for modding a low level gun if there's a better option close by.

Thanks for that link Wormfood.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss