Originally Posted by DBond
With level 50 fast approaching -- I should hit it tonight -- I have my first Legendary perk coming. I am pretty sure I'll take master infiltrator, but wanted to ask Panzer, or anyone else who has played FO76, if they would have a different recommendation, and why.

.



Master Infiltrator was in fact the very first legendary card I used, it was just such a huge advantage in being able to pick any and all locks in the game especially when you are still a relatively low level character. My next legendary perks were all of the SPECIAL ones so I could boost them with an additional 5 points each. After that I got the "What Rads?" legendary card which is used all the time now. I essentially can ignore radiation 95% of the time.

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 07/25/23 10:58 AM.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”