I joined a couple of public events tonight.

I found out that greed is a problem. biggrin
I vacumed the place and got overloaded.

I found a scapbox, but I was not allowed to use it. Said I need Fallout 1 or something. I have Fallout 4, but that doesn`t help I guess.
How can I use rhe scrapbox?
And how can I check if I have recieved any legendary items? I think the first event should give one, but I don`t know how to find out.

Then someone gave me a new armor.(!) With a jetpac. smile Even gave me some fusion cores. I have to find a way to say thank you other than the salute and thumbs up. smile
He also craftet a rifle that I have to check out tomorrow.
He waved "come here" and craftet while I was waiting.
I felt I was cheating, but who cares.

Lots to do tomorrow. My stash is full and needs to be reduced.
Then scrap some pistols and grenades.
I even got some stuff that I can`t use before level 45 or 50.
Now level 30.


“We are still in the age of legends. You and I will not enter the promised land. We who have begun always perish before Jericho falls.”