A few random screens. I rarely think to snap screens when I'm playing, which is s shame since there are many awesome vistas and scenes throughout the wasteland.

Bond. Ultralight BOS Steadfast Combat armor, army fatigues and newsboy cap with ballistic weave.


[Linked Image]


Christmas in Diamond City (inside Fenway Park)


[Linked Image]

Overseer's Guardian, now converted to a sniper. Added the long ported barrel, scope and suppressor and am carrying it again to handle long range duties. These modifications added yet another 4 pounds to the weight. To carry this third weapon and ammo cuts a big slice out of my available carry weight. But man it hits hard. The very first target I shot was a raider leaning on the rail of the walkway above Corvega's main entrance. There's always one there, just chillin' and I snipe him each time I pass by. This time he took the round to the head, and he flipped head over heels one and a half rotations before hitting the floor.


[Linked Image]
Attachments
Bond.jpg christmasDC.jpg OG.jpg


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss