That's a lot of cards, due to your legendaries I reckon, and I am not familiar with all of them since I don't use them, so I'll need some time to work out advice.
One thing that stands out, at least according to my approach, is to have two loadouts, one for combat and one for camp. For example, the Scrapper card would be in my camp loadout where I have all my crafting perks.
The other thing that stands out is you are running cards for six weapon categories (melee, shotguns, handguns, automatics, heavy, energy), which is fine if you are running six types of weapons. I focus on two (automatic guns and explosives). Having perk loadouts tailored to the weapons you are using is good, but narrowing it down could see a gain in combat effectiveness. But if you actually do carry all those weapon types -- and use them -- then that's just your jam.
When I get back to camp I click the punch card machine, swap to my camp loadout and use that. When it's time to head out, I swap back to my combat loadout. The pitfall here is leaving home with my camp loadout and then trying to do combat. Not good at all.
Bulletstorm is one I don't know much about. Will it work with rifles and SMGs or is it just for heavy weapons?
Edited a couple times to increase the number of weapon types
Last edited by DBond; 09/09/2607:45 PM.
To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss