Originally Posted by Wigean

114, how much is due to the weightless armor, and is that before adding your equipment?


Yeah, I'm fully kitted out at that number, carrying three rifles and a knife. I use many weight saving bonuses, including the chemist mod for the backpack, which makes all chems -90% weight.

That backpack mod meant I could drop Travelling Pharmacy but I still run with

Ordnance Express
Pack Rat
Arms Keeper
Thru-Hiker
Sturdy Frame

So that 114 is fully kitted out and carrying plenty of stuff I don't need. Bandolier doesn't pay off since ammo is already pretty light. You'd need to be carrying 10,000 rounds to make Bandolier worth it. A perk like Arms Keeper is far more worthwhile. The weightless mod on the leg and arm only saves 5 or so weight since SS is already light to begin with.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss