Originally Posted by DBond
Good advice I am not all that likely to follow haha. I think I need just three --two of one and one of another -- but shopping camps isn't my thing. I should do as you say however.

I hadn't realized that the jetpacks take up a misc slot. I thought I'd have to give something up to add it, but not the case. How do you fly? Hold space?



I've never used a jet pack in the game. It just never interested me.

As for the stable flux, the only other option is to do the events that give you stable flux as a reward like Scorched Earth, Seismic Activity and the Earle event in the mine.

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 05/15/24 06:48 PM.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”