As a sneak commando that sounds great. But the fact is most enemies die quickly, meaning this perk will have little effect in most battles. However it would be useful against the toughest enemies, the ones that take a while to whittle down, bosses and deathclaws and 'squatches. In events it would again prove mostly useless since you're nearly always in [Danger] and therefore do not get the sneak attack to trigger the bonus. So yeah, on paper it sounds like perfect synergy for my build and playstyle, but in practice I wonder how often it would prove beneficial.
.
I don't think we've discussed the "Daily Ops" missions yet. Those can be done stealthily if you decide to do a Daily Op by yourself instead of doing it with a team. What I don't remember is if you can do Daily Ops right away or if you have to unlock them via some quest. I do remember that the Daily Ops missions are part of the Brotherhood of Steel. Have you checked into those yet?
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”