Don't mention it. I'm more than happy to help, and you owe me not a thing.

Stinging magazine is a fine choice. That's what I use in my rifles. Consider it done.

Recoil is less of an issue with semi-auto, a little bit. It will affect how quickly you can get your next aimed shot off, while you wait for recoil to subside. Low recoil in a semi-auto gives you a faster effective fire rate, so it's nice to have. But as with any mod there's an opportunity cost of picking this over that. If you want a suppressor that settles the issue. I recommend it because the enemies will take longer to find you, less aggro on your position, giving you the chance to reposition. Keeping the enemies in [Caution] while crouched will make all hits sneak attacks for double damage. The suppressor makes it easier to remain in [Caution] or [Hidden], both states grant sneak attack bonuses.

If you have questions about perks, and build synergy, just post it up. Between Panzer and I we should have some solid advice. The key, I think, is striking the right balance between combat perks and quality of life perks. At some point you'll want to build a Punch Card Machine in your camp. This allows you to have multiple loadout presets. When in camp, have all your crafting perks, and when venturing afield, swap to your combat loadout. Nice.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss