Originally Posted by DBond
I bet it gets good TV reception biggrin

Nice! That's very generous, to craft you a full set of power armor and modded too. Calibrated increases carry weight I think. And it's all at full condition. With a jet pack?! You are literally moving up. Haha, I should write this stuff down.

If you think you are going to stick with this game, why not give 1st a try. You can do a month and then see what you think. It has made my experience better, I like what it offers, and if you're a power armor user the recharger is like gold.


Yeah, I was lucky to meet that guy/girl , who knows.
I think I did a screenshot so I got the name if there is any way I can give something back.


Antennas are cheap now you know. smile

Nowadays people are streaming stuff.
Radio Luxemburg is still airing though ....

I used about 2 minutes and bought a one year subscription of 1st.
I trust your judgment and also knowledge about the game.

Besides 1 year was 33% off which seems to be a good deal.


“We are still in the age of legends. You and I will not enter the promised land. We who have begun always perish before Jericho falls.”