I think I'm low because I just built the molecular relay. I'd been collecting the entire game, but I ran out fast yesterday.

My power armor sneaks OK. I have Sneak perk maxed and 8 Covert Ops mags. Seems to do fine keeping me stealthy even in the PA. Good enough anyway, to get those sweet sneak attacks.

I wish you could store fusion cores on exited power armor and then I could jump in and out of it more often in the field. I've hardly used PA in this game, or any Fallout for that matter. But it works well in Far Harbor fog. Fun to mix it up a bit, and gives me more stuff to modify smile

Edit: No, the relay only required ten aluminum it seems, so I didn't have all that much on hand to begin with I guess. I know where to find it, but the Scrapper perk rank 1 specifically states aluminum, but I got none scrapping a number of laser and pipe guns, and some armor pieces. Just curious which ones yield aluminum and I can pick those up on on patrol.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss