Fullofit - Great to see Klaus out of hospital and away from the healing, if invasive touch of Hans. Toe is a small sacrifice for the Kaiser and the Fatherland. Once again the lethal pas de deux with Entente 2 seaters. Those incoming tracers sure do make it exciting but I suppose Klaus is beyond fear now. Slouching toward Sesquicenturion status. Excellent work.
Albert - Werner's personal vendetta against Entente infrastructure continues. Some considerable destruction there documented with some lovely pics. The Schlasta cook is definitely a keeper. I'm hungry now after that image of the stew. Iron Cross! H & B! Beware the cigar ash and tulle. You know the drill. Actually for your men it's the romance part that seems to get them. See? Look what happened to poor Messerer. Stay celibate, Stay focused, young Werner.
Carrick - Good show, Cecil! Ten now, and as Albert observed, on Ten/Ten. I think an X on the Camel might be appropriate. I say! Cecil sure did the job on that Hannover. Excellent picture of the fallen with the flamer in the background.
Lou - Freddy bowls the Huns for a Golden Duck!, or is it battling a six? Brilliant either way. Then he follows it up with another rampage. Looks like that bottle of scotch sent up to the Claims office did its work. Unfortunate about poor Hawley. Glad you're back from RL hiatus.
Raine - Almost a spot of phony war for 32 Sqn, at least for now. I suspect things will pick up shortly. Nine claims in a row denied! Outrageous. At least the streak got broken before poor Fergie hit double digits. Streak going the other way now. Two nice victories and confirmation, and...promotion! Congrats all around. Just saw the latest installment. 22 confirmed now but good lord the butcher's bill was high. 4 of 5 in their first week. Brutal. A narrow escape. The Huns seem to be putting up huge flights in hope of attacking with numerical superiority. Fergie did well to get his flight out of that looming trap unscathed. I think the Huns are installing armor on their observation machines now. The blasted things are bullet sponges.