Hasse, Really great to meet you! You are in my thoughts as you battle with the COVID-19 outbreak in Finland.
Carrick, good news about the 20 Shillings but did he borrow your boots like the last flamer?
Mfair, Great job with the Tripe they are downable! Blooming artillary though ... I'm liking seeing Angry Gunther flex his muscles!
Fullofit, Blimey mate, that DFW took some killing, I don't think it was your aim ... More like the damage wasnt serious, until it was!
Offizierstellvertreter Sebastian von Toombs GMVK, EK1, EK2 Royal Prussian Jagdstaffel 18 Halluin/Rekkem, Flanders 19 victories 1 Claim out standing 11th March 1917
I regret to inform you that Seb Toombs has been captured. I'm actually away from tomorrow for a few days with my wife so it works out OK and I'll play catch up when I get back!
I leave you with a couple of Screen shots and a video, I managed to shoot down a Nieuport 16 before I was hit by flak and forced to land.
We encountered BE2s, DH2s and Nieuport 16s flying in formation.
I picked out a Nieuport 16 and gave chase
After shooting down the Nieuport, I followed Walter who was taking on two Nieuports over Armentieres. Close to Armentieres I was hit by flak out of nowhere, and tried to make it home ...
I made for home, but was forced down in behind enemy lines and the natives weren't friendly!