Lederhosen - a superb Rashomon-like write-up of Willi's encounter with Oliver. Brilliant how Willi and Oliver each recall the incident differently. It will be so cool if they both survive and can meet in South Africa after the war. Observer school?! Quite a surprise. Lovely new skin for the *magic bus*
Fullofit - Ach du lieber! What have those Tommies done to Ziggy now? Cliffhanger again. I can't stand this level of imbroglio. Tell us he's ok.
Carrick - I keep saying Zen stone pebbles and everyone ignores me. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Pebbles, man! Impervious to rain, easily raked back into place after Hun bombing raids. These ... "ladies" Fido has recently encountered. They have brothers do they?
Lou - So good to see you taking time from your maniacal schedule of finishing Estree Blanche. Outside...Outside. What resolution do you run for this Outside of which you speak? Is it better than 8K? Freddy had quite a day. Keep this up and the nefarious Gong/Bong Fairy will be visiting. Nice work.
MFair - The Badger is back he's ready to... clip coupons and transfer bearer bonds?! Nice windfall there. Huzzah!
Raine - Here I thought Oliver was the only one currently susceptible to man crush and Vogel goes and hangs out with both Wolff and MVR. A long way from waiting tables in old Blighty. Sounds like Jasta 11 might be a more festive environment but Hans-Dieter must make his own way as he always done. Marvelous plot turn.