Bob – The unimaginably good-looking Major Harding-Royce. Lord of the Silver Bow himself. Yes, he is most definitely going to be a problem.

Raine – Oh No! - Bertie’s tale ended so soon. He would have caused such wonderful chaos with his Machiavellian shenanigans. I’d love to see you do another scheming anti-hero type, just because it would be so much fun. 😈
Thank you kindly. I’m just trying to keep pace with all the great writing here. As for the CCS plan, it was on a site of Surrey church members who were great war vets. https://halfmuffled.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/36-casualty-clearing-station-located/

Beanie – Herr Leutnant Karl is moving up fast. Has anyone said “I’ll have to watch you” to him yet?
Mein Gott im Himmel! I was just finishing this congratulatory post, when the news came thru. I will miss Karl. I did so love the pics of his Alb against that slate grey sky.

Fullofit – Centurion! Centurion! Cen-tu-REEE-ON! Toby nailed that slippery Von Richthofen guy too?! Oh, the Binge is ON. bottles

Lou – Well done by Swanny…”He’s bringing her in!” So sad about poor Dobbs.
Swanny’s training of his flight is paying off. All his mates survived against 3-1 odds. Bravo. Btw, that one red Alb looks kinda familiar.
As for Gen Trenchard's gossipy, tea time companion Capt. Ball, the Huns have a wonderful expression that fits him just right - backpfeifengesicht

MFair – How is Ganz getting along? Are Nurses Heidi, Helga, Hildegarde and Hannelore taking extra special care of the Fatherland’s wounded hero?

Carrick – "Welcome to the Officer’s mess, Leftenant. We have a tradition here for the new lads. No, it’s not the drinks thing. We’ve got a little job for you…"
_____________
Strafing infantry. How hard can that be? Especially flying that iconic ground attack aircraft the…Nieuport?! Madness. Nigel did well to get home alive. He has as many lives as that wily Baron.

Last edited by epower; 04/16/20 04:13 PM.