Carrick - Another rough day for Cecil, a rejected claim and then a troop strafing run which went ok and an airfield attack which was a bit of a disaster. At least Cecil is alive and can make amends tomorrow.
NR - Even Capitaine Pinsard is getting bored if he's just conjuring up balloon attacks to liven the place up. Baptiste downed the gasbag and hopefully the claim will follow even if they're dragging their heels.
Fullofit - Well that just about tops the lot. Klaus gets a mission and then a mechanical nightmare. I'm afraid I'd have to introduce the mechanic to a good friend Mr Pain seeing as there's no Eastern front anymore. I think the DVIIF is quicker and better at higher altitudes but yes, it's still no Strutter. I'm afraid you'll be waiting for the invention of air to air missiles before that happens it seems. As for Kevin, he can only fly what he's given. Ground pounding missions break up the norm but I wouldn't want to have to make a living off them.
No flying for me yesterday so I'll be catching up today.
"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."