Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
I’ve found with historical movies I can let most inaccuracies slide if I am being drawn into the performances and writing but some inaccuracies are so egregious that I instantly go into “rolling eyes” syndrome.

I buy your approach.

In my process of being "enveloped", I let the storyteller tell. But, I too can be "un-enveloped" and "turned off" by things. There have been multiple TV series I've started watching and quit on after a very few episodes. I usually finish movies that are going badly; but, then I feel I just wasted my time watching.

I would guess (by your comments over the years), you know a LOT more history than I do. So, you would be more likely to be "rolling eyes" at a time I would not be "un-enveloped" -- because of my "ignorance". smile


Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 24"P (180hz/1080p) + Samsung 32" Odyssey Neo G7 4K 1000R Curved (165Hz/4K/2160p) + 24"P (180hz/1080p), AMD R9-9950X, 64GB [email protected], GIGABYTE X870E AORUS Master MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~58TB storage, 1300W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, EVGA X20 Mouse, W11 Pro