Originally Posted by Allen

The PC game "Terminator Resistance" (a "shooter") is one of the first to implement FSR (went live with FSR yesterday). I checked the game reviews on-line -- got high ratings -- and said the plot, settings, weapons, etc are faithful to the movies (but not a literal remake of the movies). So, I bought the "Terminator Resistance" game to enjoy and to try FSR.

But, before playing, I want to re-watch the "Terminator" movie series.


I was very pleasantly surprised by how good the story was in "Resistance". The ending of the game is especially very neat for fans of the franchise as it has a clever tie-in with a major scene you see in Terminator 2.

As for the film franchise, everything went downhill after Terminator 2 in my opinion. The first 2 films are scifi classics that are worthy of being watched multiple times. Everything that came out afterwards I watched once and then quickly forgot about.

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 06/24/21 10:34 AM.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”