Originally Posted by Flogger23m
And how is that different from the titles I mentioned? ArmA 3 was in alpha/beta for well over a year, the campaign released even later, and many of the fixes and improvements came well over two years post release. Star Citizen will end up being the same, as stated years ago. FSX and its derivatives are essentially the same in regards to many of the 3rd party projects. They're all on going projects that will never have the quality equally superb in every aspect. They're partially developed, released, small bits added on, small bits then revamped, then later other bits are updated, ect.

I'd rather go back to a traditional release style myself. All of these games, especially simulator type of games, are never feature complete and the quality varies wildly.



Here....I punched in the question on everyone's mind the best military sim into google and arma 3 comes up well before DCS.

perhaps if ED\TFC\Belsimtek sorted out the bugs before the release of Arma3 (2013), maybe it would be king of the google search.....before someone jumps on the bandwagon, these screenshots were taken in a private window so that searches prior were not a factor.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

the addition of "combat flight simulator" in the search would have surely brought up DCS\TFC\Belsimtek if it was as good as Sobek and Co say it is in these very forums yet it reverts back to "Lock on Modern Air Combat" go figure...(see what I did there cichlidfan)